EEC will have a table at the market with educational materials and programming bi-weekly, on 6/14 and 6/28! We'll see you out there! Make sure to stop by and say hi!
We need volunteers to help at our table those days and with general market needs on all the Mondays. If you can help out on any of the days, please sign up to volunteer here or email email@example.com
- Generally assist Chamber staff
- Handling of door/counting folks/line management
- Gently enforce physical distancing
- Trash pickup (should be incredibly minimal)
- Share about how great EEC, local farms, sustainable food & businesses are! (optional and awesome!)
Sign up for a volunteer slot here
Beginning Monday, June 7 The Edgewater Market is Back on a Brand New Day
While the farmers market was not held in 2020, the Edgewater Chamber of Commerce is excited to welcome back vendors for the 2021 season! The Monday Market will take place every Monday in June from 3 to 7 p.m. with quality meats, fruits, vegetables, fresh pastries, and prepared foods available at the Broadway Armory, 5917 N Broadway.
The Monday Market is the perfect place to stop on your way home from work or as you make your way over to the beach.
- Urban Canopy
- Blaque Millennium Kitchen
- Anticonquista Cafe
- Global Garden Farms, which supports refugee families by giving them the opportunity to grow vegetables for urban distribution in a transformed vacant lot in Chicago’s Albany Park neighborhood.
- And many more!
Tell your family, friends, neighbors and colleagues to shop the Monday Market – our vendors need your support more than ever! We look forward to seeing you at the Broadway Armory and we appreciate your patronage!
Market Website Here